OD Union

Old Diocesan Network

Zimbabwe Get Together

Leonard Thomas (1957S) reports after the OD Zimbabwe get together:
“Good morning ODs and others!

Firstly, on behalf of Angela and myself, I must thank you all for making the effort to be at our Zim Reunion luncheon, and also for bringing such delicious food that we all partook of!
Secondly, thanks especially to our younger ODs, namely Richard Fox, Garth Adams (2006F) and Stuart Irvine (2009S), and their girlfriends, who voluntarily came to be with us older generation! And I might say, who kept Angela, Megan, Kym and I entertained until 8pm with stories of their escapades while at Bishops and other prep schools! I remember the first reunion dinner that I attended at Meikles Hotel in the 60s, rather a boring and formal occasion, when at 20 something, one was sat next to a 50-70 year old, not too much in common? I will definitely make a determined effort to set the next date for the gathering in a much shorter interval of time! Of course we could have a lesser get together at the Tin Roof? Men only? My apologies for failing to get our youngest, Stuart Irvine (2009S), to toast our old school, having too much fun I suppose!

Once again thank you one and all, not forgetting the beautiful 'Bishops' Mitre ' that Angela made.

Best wishes,

Len and Ange ( + Kym)”

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of OD Union to add comments!

Join OD Union

© 2017   Created by Donovan Abrey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service